Snacking tray – Smoked salmon
A variety of contemporary flavours on a small tray is a perfect complement to a drink, as an appetizer or as a bar snack.
Polarbröd Soft Thin Bread XL
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thin Bread XL
- 75 g cream cheese
- 30 g lemon pickle
- 75 g smoked salmon
- 15 g garden cress, preferably a peppery variety
- Finely chop the lemon and mix it with the cheese. Spread the mix evenly over the thin bread, making sure to cover it completely.
- Cut the sal-mon into thin slices. Place a row of salmon lengthwise along both sides of the thin bread.
- Sprinkle the garden cress evenly between the rows of salmon. Sprinkle the surface with a lite salt and pepper.
- Roll it tightly together lengthwise and wrap it in plastic.
- Store the sandwich roll in the refrigerator until serving. When serving, decorate with small pieces of lemon.