Snacking tray – Avocado, tofu and dill
A variety of contemporary flavours on a small tray is a perfect complement to a drink, as an appetizer or as a bar snack.
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thin Bread XL
- 70 g avocado, fresh or thawed from frozen
- 6 g lemon juice
- 60 g cream cheese
- 15 g horseradish, grated
- 70 g tofu, preferably firm
- 70 g bell pepper, preferably red
- 10 g dill, fresh or thawed from frozen
- Salt and pepper
- If using fresh avocado, peel and pit it. Cut the avocado into pieces about 10 mm in diameter. Gently toss the avocado in the lemon juice and place it on a paper towel to drain.
- Mix the cheese with the horseradish, add salt and pepper to taste. Spread the mix on the bread, making sure to cover it completely.
- Cut the tofu into cubes of the same size as the avocado. Chop the bell pepper into smaller pieces.
- Place the avocado, tofu, bell pepper and dill on the thin bread, prefera-bly in rows so that there is space between the different ingredients. This will make the sliced Mini Rolls look nicer.
- Sprinkle the surface with a little salt and pepper. Roll it tightly together lengthwise and wrap it in plastic.
- Store the sandwich roll in the refrigerator until serving. When serving, decorate with small pieces of fresh dill and bell pepper.
- To make a vegan variant, substitute vegan cheese (spreadable) or vegan mayonnaise for the soft cheese.