Smoked salmon with rucola and cream cheese
- 4 Polarbröd Rye Round
- 100 g rucola
- 3 tsk olive oil
- 200 g creme cheese
- 1 tsk lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 240 g smoked salmon, sliced
- 40 g chives, finely chopped
- Mix the olive oil and a small amount of the rucola to create an herb oil.
- Blend the oil with the cream cheese and lemon juice; mix well.
- Spread the cream cheese mix evenly on the four slices of bread and cover with the remaining rucola.
- Add the onion slices followed by the salmon. Top with chives and serve.