Sharing tray – Smoked salmon
Embrace diversity! Let your guests choose from a world of flavours wrapped in classic, delicious thin bread. Serve these flavour sensations on a beautiful, oversized serving plate – perfect for sharing!
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thin Bread XL
- 45 g avocado, fresh or thawed from frozen
- 6 g lemon juice
- 70 g soft cheese (spreadable)
- 8 g Dijon mustard
- 2 nori (seaweed) sheets
- 65 g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 40 g tofu, preferably firm
- 35 g radish
- 8 g dill, chopped, fresh or thawed from frozen
- Salt and pepper
- If using fresh avocado, peel and pit it. Cut the avocado in pieces of about 10 mm. Gently toss the avocado in the lemon juice and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Mix the cheese with the mustard and spread it evenly on the thin bread.
- Cover the entire surface with the nori sheets, cutting away any pieces that stick out.
- Cut the tofu into small cubes about the same size as the avocado. Slice the radish.
- Cover the nori sheets with the salmon and radish, preferably in alternating rows that do not overlap. Sprinkle the cubes of avocado and tofu evenly over the salmon and radish.
- Sprinkle the surface with the dill and a little salt and pepper. Roll it tightly together lengthwise and wrap it in plastic.
- Store the sandwich roll in the refrigerator until serving.