Sharing tray – Kale, ginger and wasabi
Embrace diversity! Let your guests choose from a world of flavours wrapped in classic, delicious thin bread. Serve these flavour sensations on a beautiful, oversized serving plate – perfect for sharing!
Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 60 g freshly kale
- 10 g Japanese soy sauce
- 40 g gari (pickled ginger)
- 60 g soft cheese (spreadable
- 5 g wasabi paste
- Mix the kale with the soy sauce – preferably using your hands to squeeze the soy sauce into the kale. Set aside.
- Finely chop the gari and let it drain in a colander or on a paper towel.
- Mix the wasabi with the cheese and spread it on the thin bread, making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Squeeze the excess soy sauce out of the kale and spread it evenly on the thin bread.
- Squeeze the excess liquid out of the gari and sprinkle it on the kale, spreading it as evenly as possible.
- Roll it tightly together lengthwise and wrap it in plastic. Store the sandwich roll in the refrigerator until serving