Sharing tray – Grilled bell pepper, turkey and barbeque sauce
Embrace diversity! Let your guests choose from a world of flavours wrapped in classic, delicious thin bread. Serve these flavour sensations on a beautiful, oversized serving plate – perfect for sharing!
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thin Bread XL
- 70 g pickled, grilled bell pepper
- 75 g soft cheese (spreadable)
- 4 g smoked paprika powder
- 50 g smoked turkey, sliced
- 15 g barbeque sauce or chipotle glaze
- 30 g pea shoots
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the bell pepper into strips and place on paper towel to drain.
- Mix the cheese with the paprika powder and spread it on the thin bread, ma-king sure to cover the entire surface.
- Spread the turkey evenly on the thin bread and brush the turkey with the barbeque sauce or chipotle glaze.
- Squeeze the excess liquid out of the bell pepper strips and place them on the turkey, preferably lengthwise in rows evenly-spaced across the entire surface.
- Sprinkle the pea shoots between the rows of bell pepper.
- Roll it tightly together lengthwise and wrap it in plastic. Store the sandwich roll in the refrigerator until serving.
- For spicier Mini Rolls increase the amount of paprika powder. For sweeter Mini Rolls, increase the amount of barbeque sauce/chipotle glaze.SHARING TRAYEmbrace diversity! Let your guests choose from a world of flavours wrapped in classic, delicious thin bread. Serve these flavour sensations on a beautiful, oversized serving plate – perfect for sharing!