Rye rounds with mushroom filling
- 2 Polarbröd Rye Round
- ½ yellow onions
- 100 g field mushrooms or chanterelles
- 50 g mature cheese
- 12 g baby spinach leaves
- Peel, slice and fry the onions. Quarter and fry the mushrooms. Grate the cheese.
- Toast or grill the Rye Rounds. Arrange the onions on half of them and top with cheese.
- Mix the mushrooms with the spinach and distribute over the Rye Rounds.
- Place another Rye Round on top. They will be easier to eat if you cut them into two halves.