Polarbröd Rye Round with fried ham
Polarbröd Rye Round
- 1 Polarbröd Rye Round
- 1 tomatoes
- ¼ red chilli pepper
- ¼ tbsp honey
- A pinch of salt
- ½ tbsp butter
- 1 eggs
- 3 slices of ham
- ½ tsp finely chopped rosemary
- Cut, deseed and finely chop the tomatoes and the chilli pepper, then mix with the honey. Add salt to taste.
- Fry the eggs in butter until the egg white is set, but the yolk is still runny.
- Quickly fry the sliced ham in butter.
- Build the sandwich by placing the ham, egg and tomato/chili salsa on top of the bread.
- Garnish with chopped rosemary.