Mackerel in tomato sauce, chopped pickled gherkins and cheese baked to create delicious morsels.
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 1 tin mackerel in tomato sauce or mackerel in a tube
- 40 g grated cheese
- 6 6 slices pickled gherkin, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Drain the mackerel. Break the mackerel into small pieces and spread over the thinbread.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Top with chopped pickled gherkin, and season with salt and pepper. Fold the thinbread as described above, steps 3 and 4, and place on a baking tray. Bake at 175 °C for about 6 mins. Cut into four pieces and serve.