Lunch box tray – Salmon, nori, avocado and sriracha mayonnaise
A tempting variant on the classic sandwich lunch or sushi tray. Enjoy three different flavours – two of each! These Mini Rolls stay fresh longer packaged in the take-away container.
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 70 g avocado, fresh or thawed from frozen
- 6 g lemon juice
- 60 g soft cheese (spreadable)
- 2 nori (seaweed) sheets
- 15 g sriracha mayonnaise
- 90 g sashimi salmon (or salmon that has been frozen so it can be eaten raw)
- 90 g cucumber
- salt and pepper
- If using fresh avocado, peel and pit it. Slice the avocado into sticks or wedges about 10 mm in diameter. Gently toss the avocado in the le-mon juice and put it on a paper towel to drain.
- Spread the cheese on the thin bread, making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Place the nori sheets on the cheese, again making sure to cover the entire surface. Cut off any pieces that stick out.
- Spread the sriracha mayonnaise evenly over the surface.
- Cut the salmon and cucumber into sticks about 10 mm in diameter. Place a row of salmon lengthwise along one side of the bread. Place a row of avocado next to the salmon and a row of cucumber next to the avocado.
- Repeat the procedure, starting with a row of salmon and ending with a row of cucumber, until all the ingredients have been used. Keep some space between the ingredi-ents.
- The sliced sandwich rolls will look nicer and the filling will taste fresher. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the whole surface.
- Roll it tightly together lengthwise and wrap it in plas-tic. Store the sandwich roll in the refrigerator until serving.