Lunch box tray – Smoked ham, cheese, honey and cornichons
A tempting variant on the classic sandwich lunch or sushi tray. Enjoy three different flavours – two of each! These Mini Rolls stay fresh longer packaged in the take-away container.
Polarbröd Soft Thin Bread XL
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thin Bread XL
- 75 g cream cheese
- 5 g ground mustard
- 8 g liquid honey
- 75 g ham, preferably smoked
- 75 g cheese, preferably emmental
- 60 g cornichons
- Mix the soft cheese with the ground mustard and honey. Spread it on the thin bread, making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Cut the ham and che-ese into thin slices. Place the slices on the bread, alternating between ham and cheese. Be sure to cover the entire surface.
- Cut the cornichons lengthwise into smaller sticks. Place the cornichons in rows, lengthwise along the bread, leaving some space between each row.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the whole surface. Roll it tightly together lengthwise and wrap it in plastic.
- Store the sandwich roll in the refrigerator until serving.