Lunch box tray – Chorizo, rucola and corn
A tempting variant on the classic sandwich lunch or sushi tray. Enjoy three different flavours – two of each! These Mini Rolls stay fresh longer packaged in the take-away container.
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thin Bread XL
- 75 g cream cheese
- 3 g ground mustard
- 45 g chorizo, preferably extra strong
- 25 g rucola
- 75 g corn kernels
- Salt and pepper
- Mix the soft cheese and ground mustard, season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread the cheese on the thin bread, making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Place a row of chorizo lengthwise along one side of the bread. Place a row of rucola next to the chorizo and then a row of corn kernels beside the rucola.
- Repeat the procedure, starting with a row of chorizo and ending with a row of corn kernels.
- Keeping the ingredi-ents separate makes a more attractive and better-tasting sandwich roll.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the whole surface. Roll it tightly together lengthwise and wrap it in plastic.
- Store the sandwich roll in the refrigerator until serving.