Folded sandwich with chicken skewers and tomato salsa
Polarbröd Rye Grand
- 1 Polarbröd Rye Grand
- 1 chicken fillets
- 1 tomato
- ¼ yellow onion
- ¼ pot coriander
- ½ limes
- extra coriander and lime for serving, if liked
- Divide the chicken lengthwise and thread onto skewers. Drizzle with oil and season with salt. Grill in a grill pan or a sandwich toaster until they are cooked through. Leave to cool slightly.
- Chop the tomatoes, onion and coriander, mix with juice and zest from the limes and season to taste with salt.
- Toast the Rye Grand flatbreads
- Place a chicken skewer in a folded, toasted flatbread and add plenty of salsa.
- Top with a little more coriander and squeezed lime juice if liked.