Eggstra Good Morning
A delicious egg salad provides an optimum start to your day. Pumpkin seeds, pickled gherkins and cress provide crunch and added goodness. Suitable for anyone wanting to eat vegetarian and looking for a deliciously positive way to start their day!
Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, ﬁnely chopped
- 30 g mayonnaise
- ½ pinch of black pepper, salt
- little lime juice
- 3 choice leaves of romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp cut garden cress
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, ideally toasted
- 2 pickled gherkins (hamburger gherkins), well drained and sliced lengthwise
- butter for the bread
Tip! For a non-vegetarian morning Wrapini – why not add some crispy-fried bacon.
- Mix the chopped boiled egg and mayonnaise to create your egg salad. Add seasoning
- Toast the pumpkin seeds (or buy ready-prepared).
- Butter the wrap.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves, egg salad, pumpkin seeds, cress and gherkins over 2/3 of the wrap. Season with salt and pepper according to taste. Roll up!