À la Monsieur
Probably everyone has eaten Croque Monsieur.
Here’s a new twist on the familiar toasted sandwich.
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- Dijon mustard or other mustard
- 40 g grated cheese
- 50 g smoked ham, thinly sliced or chopped
- Spread a thin layer of mustard on the thinbread.
- Top with grated cheese, followed by the ham.
- Fold the thinbread. Bake at 175 °C for about 6 mins. Cut into four pieces and serve.
- TIP! Iced coffee made with left-over coffee: Add a little vanilla sugar to leftover coffee and freeze into ice cubes. Put a few cubes into a glass of milk and serve. Waste-saving and delicious!