Wrap with spicy sausage, coleslaw, courgette and pickled red cabbage
Polarbröd Large Soft Thinbread
- 1 Polarbröd Large Soft Thinbread
- 100 g cabbage and similar vegetables, e.g. fennel and white cabbage
- ¼ small courgette
- 1 spicy sausages, e.g. chorizo or kabanos
- ¼ apple
- 25 g plain yoghurt
- ¼ lemon
- a handful of parsley
- crunchy lettuce
- pickled red cabbage (shredded red cabbage in a 1-2-3 pickling solution)
- salt and pepper
- Shred the cabbage and fennel, if using, and add a little salt. Leave them to stand for a while.
- Fry courgette slices and sausages.
- Then strain the excess liquid from the cabbage and fennel.
- Grate the apple and mix with the cabbage and fennel, add yoghurt, the juice of a lemon and chopped parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Distribute the crunchy lettuce over the middle of each wrap, with the coleslaw over it, followed by the sausages.
- Roll to form wraps and top with courgette slices and red cabbage.