Soft Thinbread with Beans, Potatoes and Nuts
Polarbröd Soft Thinbread Sourdough
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread Sourdough
- 1 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 150 g potatoes, boiled, peeled and lightly crushed into pieces
- ½ dl kidney beans, cooked
- ½ dl black beans, cooked
- ½ dl soybeans, cooked
- ½ dl hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- 1 tsk lemon juice
- 1 msk fresh oregano
- 1 msk olive oil
- Place a row of lettuce leaves in the middle of each piece of Sourdough Thinbread.
- Mix the potatoes, beans, hazelnuts, lemon juice, herbs and olive oil in a bowl.
- Salt to taste.
- Spread the mix on the lettuce leaves. Roll together tightly.