Soft Thinbread Roll with Grilled Chicken, Wheatberries and Pea Spread
Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- ½ dl wheat berries
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ¾ dl green peas, blanched
- 12½ g butter
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 150 g grilled chicken, shredded
- 1½ tomatoes, seeded and sliced
- ¼ red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 0.2 cucumber, finely chopped
- Cook the wheat berries in salt and turmeric, following the instructions on the package. Drain and let cool.
- Mix the blanched peas and butter into a smooth spread, add salt to taste. Place a row of lettuce leaves in the middle of each piece of Thinbread.
- Cover the lettuce with the cooked wheat berries, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and cucumber.
- Dollop the pea spread over the vegetables and sprinkle the grilled chicken on top.
- Salt to taste.
- Roll together tightly.