Rye Round with falafels
Tip! Here we have used our larger Rye Flatbreads and shaped them a little like tacos. They are also delicious heated before filling with anything you like. If you serve them in a taco holder they will keep their shape!
- 2 Polarbröd Rye Round
- 50 g cucumber + a few slices for a garnish
- 50 ml yoghurt
- ½ cloves garlic
- salt and pepper
- ¼ red onion
- Shallow fry or deep fry the falafels.
- Grate the cucumber, squeeze out excess liquid and mix with yogurt, crushed garlic, salt and pepper.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Fold the Rye Rounds and fill with falafels, the yoghurt mixture, red onion, a little cucumber and parsley.