Polarbröd Hotdog Bread
- 1 Polarbröd Hotdog Bread
- 25 ml uncooked quinoa (will be about 75 ml cooked)
- ¼ pot fresh basil
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ cloves garlic
- ½ eggs
- ¼ block halloumi cheese, grated
- 12½ ml grated cheese
- ¼ finely chopped leek
- sambal oelek
- ½ tbsp crème fraîche
- Creamed sundried tomato:
- 50 g sundried tomatoes
- 50 ml crème fraîche
- salt and pepper
- or garnish:
- black olives
- Cook the quinoa with double the quantity of water over a low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix the basil leaves with garlic and olive oil. Blend with all the other ingredients to a smooth consistency. Season to taste with salt.
- Shape into small burgers and fry in olive oil until golden.
Creamed sundried tomato
- Blend the sundried tomatoes (without the oil).
- Whisk the crème fraîche until stiff.
- Carefully mix together the tomato mixture and the crème fraîche, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill the Hot Dog Breads with quinoa burgers and squirt the creamed sundried tomato alongside.
- Garnish with sliced black olives and parsley.