Prawn and Coriander Mini-wrap
- 2 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 5 tbsp lemon-flavoured olive oil
- 1¼ tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1¼ tbsp honey
- 1¼ tbsp chopped fresh coriander, save a few leaves to use as garnish
- a pinch of chopped red chilli
- 500 ml peeled prawns
- 2½ tbsp cream cheese
- 250 ml rocket salad
- 5 slices of lemon
- 5 sprigs of fresh coriander
- 125 ml crème fraîche
- 1¼ tsp lemon juice
- 1¼ clove of garlic, crushed
- a pinch of salt
- Mix the lemon oil, white wine vinegar, honey, coriander and chilli. Stir the prawns into the marinade.
- Divide the breads into five wedges and spread the cream cheese over these. Roll up the pieces of bread into small cones, and tie them together with a nice piece of string.
- Then start by putting the rocket salad in the bread, and add shrimp.
- Mix together the crème fraîche, lemon juice, garlic and salt. Drizzle the sauce over the prawns (or serve on the side).
- Garnish with coriander.