Pintxos with prawns and pintxos with mozzarella
5-6 pintxos of each variety
- 1 Polarbröd Rye Plate
- ¼ pineapple
- a handful of coriander
- 1 lime
- 50 ml mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce or other strong chilli sauc
- 50 g hand-peeled prawns
- 50 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp grated horseradish
- salt and pepper
- 1 ball buffalo mozzarella
- 100 ml chopped garden cress
- 1 red onion
- black pepper
- Peel and grate the pineapple into small pieces, then mix it with chopped coriander and the juice and zest of the lime to create a salsa
- small pieces, then mix it with chopped coriander and the juice and zest of the lime to create a salsa. Mix the mayonnaise with the sriracha sauce.
- Spread the mayonnaise on half of the Rye Plate pieces, and top with prawns and pineapple salsa.
- Mix the cream cheese with finely grated horseradish, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pipe or spoon the cream cheese onto half of the Rye Plate pieces and top with grated mozzarella, cress, red onion rings and freshly ground black pepper.