Vegan, 4 servings
Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 4 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 2 cans chickpeas, each 200 g
- 2 tsk olive oil
- 3 tsk tahini
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 50 g pickled cucumber, finely chopped
- 50 g celery, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 6 tsk vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsk Dijon mustard
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 leaves, romaine lettuce
- 1 roasted nori sheet
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas; let them dry a bit.
- Combine half of the chickpeas with the olive oil, tahini and garlic; mix into a smooth paste.
- Chop the remaining chickpeas into smaller chunks.
- Combine the chickpea paste, chickpeas, pickled cucumber and celery; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard to make dijonnaise.
- Spread the dijonnaise on the bread, place two lettuce leaves on each bread; top with sliced onion.
- Spoon the chickpea mix on top. Crumble the nori sheet and sprinkle it on the chickpea mix.
- Roll up the bread, slice in half and serve.