Mediterranean savoury layer cake
Polarbröd Rye Grand
- 8 Polarbröd Rye Grand
- 4 tbsp cream cheese, natural
- 150 g air-dried ham, thin slices
- 200 ml black kalamata olives
- 4 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 125 g mini mozzarella
- basil, a few leaves
- Filling 1:
- 200 g artichoke bottoms, finely chopped
- 200 ml hummus
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 200 ml ml parsley, finely shredded
- Filling 2:
- 100 g salami, sliced
- 200 ml cream cheese, natural
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 20 g rocket
- Filling 3:
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 200 ml crème fraîche
- 100 ml sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp grated lemon zest
- Prepare the various fillings. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Spread filling 1 onto two Polarbröd Rye Grand, and arrange them with their cut edges together.
- Place on top another two breads with the join in a different place, spread on filling 2 and add the rocket.
- Place on top another two breads and spread on filling 3. Spread cream cheese on the remaining flatbreads and place them on top.
- Garnish with air-dried ham shaped into roses, black olives, pine nuts, tomatoes, mozzarella and basil.