Chicken with mango salsa in hot dog bread
- 1 Polarbröd Hotdog Bread
- ½ organic chicken breast fillets
- 25 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 25 ml mayonnaise
- 62 g frozen diced mango, defrosted
- ½ thinly sliced spring onions
- fresh chilli, according to taste, finely chopped
- 25 ml chopped fresh mint
- 12 ml chopped fresh parsley
- rapeseed oil for frying
- chilli flakes
- For garnish:
- a little chopped chives
- a few chilli rings
- Start by browning the chicken fillets in rapeseed oil in a frying pan. Season with chilli flakes and salt. Cook the chicken fillets in the oven at 150 degrees until cooked (until they reach an internal temperature of 72 degrees)
- Mix the parsley into the mayonnaise, and season to taste with salt.
- Make a salsa from the mango, spring onions, finely chopped chilli, mint and parsley.
- Fill the Hot Dog Breads with sliced chicken and mango salsa, and squirt green parsley mayonnaise on top. Garnish with sliced chilli and chopped chives.