Caesar salad with prawns and hot-smoked salmon in a wrap
Polarbröd Large Soft Thinbread
- 1 Polarbröd Large Soft Thinbread
- ¼ small romaine lettuce
- ¼ red onion
- 50 g hand-peeled prawns
- ¼ tbsp sriracha sauce (or similar chilli sauce)
- 65 g hot-smoked salmon
- 50 ml caesar dressing
- 50 ml grated parmesan
- Chop the lettuce. Peel and slice the onion. Mix the prawns with the sriracha sauce and leave them to stand for a while.
- Arrange the lettuce over the wrap, and top with prawns, salmon, parmesan and red onion.
- Finish with the dressing and perhaps a little watercress before serving.