Crispy kimchi together with prawns and mango provides a hot, sweet-sour and exciting touch. Welcome to a taste of heaven. This Wrapini has a fairly short shelf life and is best made á la minute!
Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 60 g prawns, roughly 9 frozen peeled or hand-peeled in brine (if frozen, drain well)
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli
- 40 g diced mango (if frozen, defrosted and drained)
- 30 g cream cheese with horseradish
- 3 stems of chopped fresh coriander with leaves
- 35 g kimchi (drained)
- 2 leaves of romaine lettuce
Tip! Do your guests like things hot & spicy? Why not spice it up a little with some chilli flakes, for example.
- Mix the prawns with the diced mango, sweet chilli and chopped coriander.
- Spread the cream cheese ﬂavoured with horseradish on the wrap.
- Then arrange the lettuce leaves topped with kimchi over 2/3 of the wrap.
- Next add the prawn mixture on top of the salad leaves and kimchi.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste. Roll up!