Soft Thinbread Roll with Smoked Whitefish, Potatoes and Browned Butter
Polarbröd Soft Thinbread Sourdough
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread Sourdough
- 3 leaves of Sweet Gem lettuce
- 100 g smoked whitefish (boned), or other smoked fish, sliced
- 150 g boiled potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 37½ g browned butter
- 0.37 dl sour cream
- 1 tbs chopped chives
- ½ tbs chopped dill
- Place a row of lettuce leaves in the middle of each piece of Sourdough Thinbread. Place the slices of fish and sliced potatoes on the lettuce leaves.
- Pour the browned butter over the fish and potatoes and dollop the sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle with chives and dill and salt to taste.
- Roll together tightly.