Tea-time snack with chocolate and orange
Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 1 Polarbröd Soft Thinbread
- 100 ml chocolate-flavoured cream cheese
- 1 orange
- 50 ml fresh mint leaves
- to decorate:
- 3 thin slices of orange
- a few pistachios, chopped
- a few mint leaves
Here’s a tip! Mix plain cream cheese with hazelnut or chocolate spread if you cannot find flavoured cream cheese.
- Spread the bread with cream cheese. Grate the orange zest and sprinkle it out over the cream cheese.
- Peel the orange and cut the fruit into small pieces, slice the mint leaves. Top the bread with the pieces of orange and mint leaves.
- Roll the bread tightly and cover it in cling film. Allowing it to rest overnight will give the flavours time to develop.
- Then cut the roll into bite-size pieces. Garnish with orange slices, chopped pistachios and mint leaves.