Omelette and spinach
4 servings (two small sandwiches per person)
Polarbröd Rye Plate
- 2 Polarbröd Rye Plate
- 8 large eggs
- salt and pepper
- cream cheese
- 100 g baby spinach
- 3 tsk red wine vinaigrette
- Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the beaten eggs into a buttered, 20 cm x 30 cm baking pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes in a convection oven preheated to 120 degrees. Let the omelette cool.
- Spread cream cheese on the bread.
- Cut the omelette so that it is the same size as the bread and place it on one of the breads.
- Mix the spinach with the vinaigrette and sprinkle it evenly over the omelette.
- Top with the other bread, slice into eight pieces/ sandwiches and serve.